How to get All Transfers information for a transaction

ChatGPT
I am attempting to retrieve all transfers associated with a transaction. To do this, I am utilizing the API provided at qn_getWalletTokenTransactions (v2) RPC Method | Ethereum Documentation.
The query pertains to the API ‘qn_getWalletTokenTransactions’, which requires two input parameters: ‘address’ and ‘contract’. Where can I obtain values for these parameters?

In simpler terms, I am seeking a step-by-step guide on utilizing the QuickNode API to gather information on ‘All Transfers’ related to a transaction. Please provide this guidance.

Step 1: The Method

The qn_getWalletTokenTransactions method requires two parameters: address and contract. Here’s how you can obtain them:

• address: This is the Ethereum wallet address or ENS name you’re interested in. It can be your address, or any address whose token transactions you wish to query.
    • If you’re looking at your own transactions, you can find your Ethereum address in your wallet (e.g., MetaMask, Ledger).
    • If you’re investigating another wallet, you might find the address on a blockchain explorer like Etherscan.
  • contract: This refers to the smart contract address of the token you’re interested in. Each token on the Ethereum network is managed by its own contract.
    • To find a contract address for a specific token, you can use Etherscan or a similar blockchain explorer. Search for the token name, and you should be able to find its contract address in the token’s profile page.

Step 2: Making the API Call

With your API key, wallet address, and contract address ready, you can now make the call to the QuickNode API. You will typically use a tool or library that can make HTTP requests, such as curl in the command line, Postman, or a programming language library (e.g., requests in Python).

An example API request using curl might look like this:

curl -X POST \
  -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
  -d '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"qn_getWalletTokenTransactions","params":{"address":"YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS","contract":"TOKEN_CONTRACT_ADDRESS"},"id":1}' \
  https://YOUR_PROJECT_ENDPOINT \

Replace YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS and TOKEN_CONTRACT_ADDRESS with the actual address and contract you’re querying. Also, replace YOUR_PROJECT_ENDPOINT with your QuickNode endpoint.